Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

 We started at Dean and Dawn's...Dawn not sure about Sophie's present
 But Sophie is excited toe learn to use it...has lots of advice!
 Dean and Dawn's tree
 Dean and Sophie target shooting
 Madeline showing off her new...tatoo???? I hope not
 Calm before the "opening of the presents".
 "Come on dad, can't we open them now????
 What is Sophie up to now?
 Passing out the presents.
 Ready, set....
 Go.
 A homework carrier?
 What have we here?
 Nancy's turn.
 What is it?
 Whoa....yeah.
How does this work?
 Oooh Kaay
 Vedddy Intedesting
 Let me read this to you.
 Where can I put this?
 Is that a Yam????
 Running tights...I don't want to see this.
 My dad would be proud...just like he wore.

Good food, good presents, good time, good football game (Go Seahawks) and wonderful family...wish Shane,Yoshika and Sam could have been here.
We are blessed with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment