Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Road Trip = Day 25

We bid farewell to John and Lola, our most gracious hosts, and head for the Kansas City area where my father grew up. My  cousin, Dennis and his wife Viki live in Lees Summit , MO, so we went there. Our fathers grew up on the MO. side of Kansas city and it seems all of my cousins have stayed on this side of KC.


We arrive at Dennis home and immediately find that he has inherited the Hedberg lust for cars.

Viki fixed a delicious dinner for us and we enjoyed catching up on the family and our parents.
Viki's daughter, Lauren is visiting from San Diego, so we had enough to play a couple of rousing games of "Farkle" before bed time.

In the morning, while our wives got their beauty sleep, Dennis was going to run to the store. I "insisted" that I should ride with him...see why?

We have a big day planned, so...see you later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment